Header Ads

Latest posts
recent

We are moving to Just Know IT Just Do IT

Yes! You read it correctly! We're moving to a new domain Just Know IT Just Do IT

It's been a very long time since the last posts on the blog. The last period I was quite or really occupied with projects, Oracle related work and website development. 

Despite this workload I was also thinking of taking the blog to the next level. So......I just pushed the button and took the new blog live!

So, where are you going Cyriel?
I just launched my new website Just Know IT Just Do IT! From now on this blog will continue on https://www.justknowitdoit.com.


Although the new website is live I'm still implementing new functionality to provide a perfect user experience for you guys when browsing or searching for Oracle related content so keep an eye on the site for further updates.

Next to the Oracle related content I'll also add categories on webdevelopment such as PHP and mySQL which is, as some of you know, also part of my work.

The last weeks I wrote several new Oracle related articles which I will release in the near future on Just Know IT Just Do IT.

What happens with the Oracle EBS and Applications Blog?
To continue on one website I'll take this blog down within the first month of 2019. I'll leave one post which takes any visitor to Just Know IT Just Do IT.

I hope to see all of you on Just Know IT Just Do IT!

Kind regards,

Cyriel


Powered by Blogger.