Header Ads

Latest posts
recent

20000 pageviews


Hi all,

20000 views of the Oracle E-Business Suite Blog have been recorded from a very big number of countries around the world.

The top countries are:

1) United States
2) India
3) United Kingdom
4) Netherlands
5) Russia
6) Australia
7) Saudi Arabia
8) Canada
9) United Arab Emirates
10) France

The All Time Top 10 of posts is a quite interesting list but of course there is more to read here :-)

The number 1 post is still How to create a SQL*Loader Concurrent Program followed quite close on 2nd by Signon Password Policies. The bronze metal for now goes to Dataloader Library. Enter the full library through the menu at the top or click here to pay it a visit.

Places 4 - 10 go to the following posts:
Might be that for the upcoming time some posts are kicked from their place....we'll see.

With reaching this number I want to thank you all for the feedback I received and for the interesting ideas. Many new posts are boiling in my mind and I'll continue blogging about my experiences and solutions with Oracle E-Business Suite.

Contact
If you have any ideas about Oracle E-Business Suite functionality you want me to write on or you just want to send me a message than use the option Contact me to send me a message directly. I'll send you an answer as soon as possible.

Facebook
Become friends on the Facebook page by using the Like option at the right.

Subscribe to the feed
By providing your e-mail address in the Follow by Email option you always get the latest updates of the blog directly in your mailbox.

Your feedback and comments are appreciated
Don't hestitate to comment on the articles if you have any additional questions, feedback or things are not clear! Hey! Why are you not commenting right now? :-)

Regards,

Cyriel
Powered by Blogger.