Header Ads

Latest posts
recent

Happy New Year from the Oracle eBS Blog!!


From my side I wish you all a nice, happy and succesful 2012! A lot of exiting things will happen this year.

It's a long time ago when I added my latest article due to a lot of time-consuming implementation and go-live preperations with Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1.3. New articles and interesting and usefull SQL are boiling in my head waiting to pop out on this blog. At the moment I'm writing my first article for 2012, or ehh second article. Follow the blog to be notified!

I want to thank you all for supporting me last year and reading and liking my articles. Let's continue with this in the new year!

As always feel free to comment on my articles, visit and like the Facebook page or have a look at my LinkedIn profile!
Powered by Blogger.