Header Ads

Latest posts
recent

Welcome

Hi,

Welcome to my first post being a welcome to my Oracle E-Business Suite blog. As a EBS consultant, now for 12 years or so, I came across a number of great features of EBS from version 10.7 until now 12.1.3.

In my blog I'll show how these features work. Implementing an ERP system like EBS involves a lot of steps and a lot of tweaks. Setting a checkbox for a feature may influence other functionality which you don't want to happen for sure.

In my articles I'll write on a number of Oracle applications being:
  • General Ledger
  • Financial Account Hub
  • Account Receivables
  • Account Payables
  • Cash Management
  • Fixed Assets
  • Projects
  • Project Management
  • Project Resource Management
  • Contracts
  • Contract Commitments
  • Business Intelligence
  • Reporting with Oracle Reports, Oracle BI Publisher, Discoverer and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
  • And anything else that I forgot here.....
If you want to know something about any module don't hestitate to contact me.

Being a functional, but also a technical consultant I love to have indepth views in the Oracle database to do changes on views (when this is support by Oracle :-)). Also building new concurrent programs with Pl/Sql is something I like most and did in multiple occasions. Sometimes the client is having requirements which can't be easily fullfilled by standard EBS functionality - and a customization can do the trick. Doing nice things with Oracle Workflow, custom business events and custom packages makes the life of the end-user sometimes more easy.

My first articles will appear soon - come back and start following me. Also I'm on twitter - follow me there - cschaik is my twitter name.

Bye for now,

Cyriel
Powered by Blogger.