Header Ads

Latest posts
recent

2500 pageviews



Hi all,

2500 views of the Oracle E-Business Suite Blog have been recorded from a very big number of countries around the world. Thank you all for the feedback and ideas. New articles will be posted soon on Project Management, Project Resource Management, Contract Commitments, Concurrent Programs with SQL*Loader, the Customer Open Interface of Account Receivables and BI Publisher custom data templates.

Archive
I've added a new option to access the archive of articles I've written. Within the archive you can check the articles per month and per a number of selected categories. If any category is missing use the category cloud at the right bottom.

Contact
If you have any ideas about Oracle E-Business Suite functionality you want me to write on or you just want to send me a message than use the new option Contact me to send me a message directly. I'll send you an answer as soon as possible.

Facebook
Become friends on the Facebook page by using the Like option at the right.

Subscribe to the feed
By providing your e-mail address in the Follow by Email option you always get the latest updates of the blog directly in your mailbox.

Happy commenting
Don't hestitate to comment on the articles if you have any additional questions, feedback or things are not clear!

Regards,

Cyriel
Powered by Blogger.